JANUARY 6TH – CUDDLE UP DAY
Many of us are experiencing extremely cold temperatures and major winter storms so I thought it was rather interesting to note that January 6th is CUDDLE UP DAY
Cuddle Up Day is an opportunity to snuggle up to someone on a cold winters’ day or night. Chances are it’s cold outside. So, cozy up to a special someone, and enjoy the warmth and love. This day is enjoyed by both young and old.
This day is a great opportunity to: cuddle with your cutie, snuggle with your sweetie, hug your honey. Of course, you do not have to cuddle up with someone……
- Cuddling up in your easy chair is a great idea.
- Cuddling up to a pet is rewarding.
- Cuddling up to a stuffed animal is quite secure and comforting.
- Cuddling up with a good book is enjoyable.
- Cuddling up by the fireside is warm and cozy.
- Cuddling up with a hot cup of tea or coca is relaxing
Cuddle up with these great finds from the Forget-me-Nots-Daily-Discoveries Team on Etsy.
Be first to discover our newest finds and creations by following any or all of our boards. They are updated daily. We are waiting to welcome you to our shops. Thanks for stopping by and we hope you enjoyed your visit. We hope to see you again tomorrow.
And, follow us on Pinterest and Facebook too.
“Come cuddle close in daddy’s coat Beside the fire so bright, And hear about the fairy folk That wander in the night.”